Norton Security and Antivirus Premium 22.214.171.12423 APK
Norton Mobile Security Cracked apk protects your data and Android devices from malware, theft or loss, fraudulent websites created to steal personal data or money and other threats. More importantly, Norton provides proactive protection against potentially dangerous applications that may leak personal information or other information, norton mobile security cracked full apk use the battery or data effectively, or perform destructive actions. Your device will be under reliable protection!
• Protect your smartphone or tablet
• Remotely lock a lost or stolen phone using SMS messages
• Scan and delete applications containing malicious code / viruses that can harm the device or slow down its operation
• Advisor on applications based NortonTM Mobile Insight technology AUTOMATICALLY, prior to the start of downloading, checks applications for possible threats of leakage of personal information, inefficient use of battery and data resources, and intrusive actions and I.
• The anti-malware feature based on NortonTM Mobile Insight scans devices for malicious applications / viruses.
• Blocks fraudulent websites from accessing your confidential information.
• Blocks unwanted calls and SMS-messages (only for phones).
• Allows you to remotely lock the device to prevent identity theft.
• Allows you to automatically lock the device after 10 unlock attempts failed.
• Allows you to remotely erase information from the device to protect privacy.
• The “covert shooting” feature uses an integrated webcam to capture a photo of a person using your stolen or lost device (only for devices with a webcam).
• Displays the location of the lost device on the map.
• Automatically saves device location data when battery power is low.
• Allows you to detect a lost phone with a beep.
• Synchronizes contacts and allows you to restore them and transfer them to any device.
• Instantly locks the phone in case of removing the SIM card.
• Manages the protection of all mobile devices from a single website.
• Bug fixes
News article is edited by: DeLtA - 9-03-2019, 19:45